Friday, January 25, 2013

Chamonix stop #2 tomorrow!!!

After being home for just 10 days working at the gym and coaching the womens camp in Jackson I flew to Chamonix yesterday for the second stop on the Freeride World and we are competing tomorrow! I love Chamonix and the energy, everyone in this town loves skiing and they are so supportive of our event. The face we are skiing has a few options, but the ladies once again have to compete last so that makes it tough for line choices. There are a lot of options though and I am just excited to ski! The bib draw was tonight in the center of Chamonix, I am running 7th for the ladies and am happy with my start position. After my crash in Revelstoke I am not sure if my confidence is great, but getting a crash out of the way definitely helps! Tomorrow the competition will be live at 9 am Euro time, girls are set to go at 1230 pm, which will be 430am mountain USA. Thank you Head, Scott, Mountain Athlete ,JHMR and all my sponsors for your support! Also thank you to all my family, friends and clients!

No comments: