Monday, February 16, 2009

Rogers Pass


I have always heard great things about Rogers Pass, but it was more amazing than I had ever expected. We went to the hermit area which is just one of the many areas to ski. We skinned up through the trees for about 40 minutes and then it just opened up into a beautiful view of long powder fields and massive mountains for back drops. Angela who is our filmer was feeling a bit under the weather, so we decided to find the most accessible lines. We found three amazing lines so each of us three girls had our own lines. The snow was amazing and the light cast a perfect glow onto the snow. I was also feeling a little sick so I tried to regain my energy with one of my Probars and it did the trick. I was able to rally and get myself up the mountain and ski a couple fun lines. I just got a taste of Rogers so I am definitely going back soon.

No comments: