Friday, January 16, 2009

Red Mountain Day 1 and Day 2

I love Red Mountain Canada! Everytime I come here i get excited about exploring more of the mountain and of course competing. This is my third year here and I have done really well the last two years. Last year I won, which was very rewarding and still my only competition I have ever won. This year I feel like I have a lot of pressure to do well and I feel that the last couple days I have not been skiing like myself. I always forget how much mental and physical energy go into a competition. During this competition I have been skiing to not fall and I have completely lost my aggressive part of my skiing. I am sitting in 5th place going into tomorrow, so for me it is all or nothing. I want my aggressive skiing back and I am going to ski the way I want to ski. 

No comments: