Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love second place!!




The past two days the Freeskiing World Tour qualifiers came to Jackson, it was spring break in January super warm! It made for some interesting skiing conditions. The first day I definitely did not ski the exact way that I wanted to and did not get rewarded for the line that I attempted to ski. I was about 5 points behind going into day 2, which meant a lot of catching up on my part. I picked a line that I really liked and skied strong! I moved up to 2nd and my good friend Rebecca took first! She skied very well both days and I could not be happier for her. This is my 12th second place in my career so I have to laugh a little though because it seems to be kind of where I am stuck 90% of the time. Here are the top 3 ladies runs

Finals Top 3 Women: Jackson Hole 2011 from Subaru Freeskiing World Tour on Vimeo.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Crystal! Great skiing. Good luck on the rest of the FWT tour stops. You might be able to take home the overall title! Check out the wrap up of the event at www.themountainpulse.com - We have a great shot of you on the podium!