Sunday, January 2, 2011

Revelstoke here we come! January 7-9 2011



Day 1 Venue


I am really excited to head up to Revelstoke, BC for the third stop on the Freeskiing World Tour. I have been injured for the last couple weeks, but am hoping I will be able to compete to my full potential by Friday. I love Canada and the Revelstoke area the people are so nice and so supportive of the tour. I am heading up with two other girls from Jackson, so hopefully we will have some good representation of Jackson girls. I am bummed my friend Jess will not be with us, but I am hoping here a speedy recovery so she can compete soon. I am excited to compete again and see all of my small family of the tour! The event should be live webcasted on January 8th, so tune if you have the chance. Freeskiingworldtour.com!!

No comments: